IP54 I/O protection
IP54 back side protection for D5LI industrial cases, to keep water and dust away from the I/O connectors.
While the D5LI cases offer excellent resistance against water and dust from five sides, this protection adds IP54 protection for the back / sixth side.
The I/O protection consists of a housing milled from one piece of engineering thermoplastic (Polyoxymethylene). Inside a layer of cellular rubber is compressed via screws between an inner plate and the outside cover. By compression of the isolation layer gaps or openings around the cable passages get sealed. Two additional silicon gaskets further improve tightness.
Please note: installation of the I/O protection is easy but time consuming. It should be done by user / customer while connecting the cables to the I/O area.
Additional hardware (D5L case) is shown only for demonstration and is not included in the scope of delivery.
Technical data and dimensions:
- Dimensions: approx. 253 (W) x 49 (D) x 79 (H) mm
- Net weight: approx 0.8 kg
- Material housing: Polyoxymethylene (POM)
- Material inner gasket: cellular rubber, 10 mm
- Material sealings: silicone
- Material inner plate and ouside cover: WNr. 1.4016 / AISI 430, 1.5 mm (on request WNr. 1.4401/4 / AISI 316(L))
- Article number: ICD5L_IP54KS
- EAN: 4260238272129
- MSRP: 99.00 €
- Gross weight: approx. 1.0 kg
- Gross dimensions: approx. 280 (W) x 60 (D) x 100 (H) mm
- Origin: Germany
- Scope of delivery: IP54 I/O protection including mounting material