HDD-Extender to mount a second 2.5″ HDD in C3L-series cases instead of an ODD.
The K.I.S.S.S. HDD-Extender consists of two massive aluminium profiles. A second 2.5″ HDD can be mounted via these profiles into the ODD-bay of the C3L-series. As the space of the ODD is occupied by the HDD-Extender and HDD, it is not possible to install a optical drive in the C3L-series anymore.
Milled from one piece of aluminium the HDD-Extender does not only allow to install a second HDD it also increases cooling performance of the mounted drive.
Additional hardware is shown only for demonstration and is not included in the scope of delivery.
Technical data and dimensions:
- Dimensions (one profile): approx. 16 (W) x 115 (D) x 11 (H) mm
- Net weight (one profile): approx 62 g
- Material: AlMg3
- Article number: IZHDD_1
- EAN: 4260238272037
- MSRP: 24.90 €
- Gross weight: approx. 0.15 kg
- Gross dimensions: approx. 85 (W) x 155 (D) x 15 (H) mm
- Origin: Germany
- Scope of delivery: 2 aluminium profiles, screws