Fanless and compact and robust computer case for heavy tasks in rough environments. Ideal for Mini-ITX-systems with a total TDP of <=100 watt.
The K.I.S.S.S. D5LI-S is a compact case with volume of approx. 9 liters. Via its massive cooling profiles at the sides in combination with a K.I.S.S.S.-Coolset it allows to cool Mini-ITX-systems passively by natural convection. As lost heat is conducted through the side-gated heat sinks no ventilation holes are required for sufficient cooling. Our flagship product is made from ~5 kg of aluminum and ~2 kg of stainless steel which leads to outstanding torsion-resistance, robustness and heat dissipation. Two embedded O-ring gaskets and silicone seals protect the built in system from spray/hose water and dust. Due to these characteristics the D5LI-S is ideal for applications in which high requirements in computer performance encounter tough environments.
The D5LI-S is built extremely robust and without compromises in material usage. This leads to e.g. a front bezel with 12 mm material precision milled from solid aluminum and a bottom plate made of 1.5 mm laser cutted stainless steel. Impactics uses for the D5LI-S solely aluminum alloy, stainless and chromium steel. The brackets for heat pipe installation is the only exception made of zinc-plated steel (SECC).
An open-frame ATX psu with maximum dimensions of 100 x 200 mm fits as well into the D5LI-S as a Mini-ITX mainboard, up to four 2.5″ HDDs, an expansion card and a power entry filter. HDDs are directly mounted beneath the 4mm thick aluminum top cover to ensure proper cooling. The IP67 power switch has a blue ring LED.
Built highly modularized the D5LI-S can be customized easily according to clients‘ requirements.
Haptics and the robust design might remind in amplifier cases of former generations – maybe not looking sophisticated but conventional and indestructible.
D5LI-S is not available in retail or individually but solely via assembled systems from (industrial) system integrators. If you are interested on a D5LI-S based system please contact us.
Please note that an optional IP54 protection for the back side is available. Case can be ordered with torx or hexagon screws.
Technical data and dimensions:
- 100 Watt TDP @ <=30°C ambient temperature; 65 watt TDP @ 50°C ambient temperature (industrial components required)
- Dimensions without feet: approx. 320 (W) x 322 (D) x 87.5 (H) mm
- Dimensions with feet: approx. 320 (W) x 322 (D) x 90.5 (H) mm
- Net weight: approx 6.2 kg
- HDD: up to 4 x 2.5″ (shared space with extension card)
- Extension card slot: 1 x (via flexible riser card)
- Power supply: open frame psu up to 100 (W) x 200 (D) x 45 (H) mm
- Power entry filter: standard breaktrough for Schurter KFB2 series (Order number 4302.53XX)
- Form factor: mini-ITX
- Material front bezel: AlMg3, 12 mm, 20 µm anodized
- Material rear bezel: AlMg3, 10 mm, 20 µm anodized
- Material top cover: AlMg3, 4 mm, 20 µm anodized
- Material heat sinks: AlMgSi0.5, 20 µm anodized
- Material bottom plate: WNr. 1.4301 / AISI 304, 1.5 mm (on request WNr. 1.4401/4 / AISI 316(L))
- Material mainboard carrier + I/O carrier: WNr. 1.4301 / AISI 304, 1 mm (on request WNr. 1.4401/4 / AISI 316(L))
- Material HDD brackets: WNr. 1.4016 / AISI 430, 1.5 mm (on request WNr. 1.4401/4 / AISI 316(L))
- Article number (with hexagon screws): ICD5LI_S_1
- EAN (with hexagon screws): 4260238270019
- Article number (with torx screws): ICD5LI_S_1T
- EAN (with torx screws): 4260238270118
- MSRP: 399.00 €
- Gross weight: approx. 7.2 kg
- Gross dimensions: approx. 400 (W) x 400 (D) x 180 (H) mm
- Origin: Germany
- Scope of delivery: Case incl. mounting material. Power supply, power entry filter, Coolset and additional hardware is not included.