Passive cooling solution for Intel Next Unit of Computing (NUC). Suitable for following mainboards-Golden Lake D33217GKE -Ski Lake DCP847SKE
Combined with an Intel NUC mainboard the D1NU series allows to set up extremely efficient, fanless yet powerful computers with a volume of only 1.3 liters. Technically the D1NU is not a case but a heat sink for the built in NUC platform. Two massive aluminium heat sinks are fixed between the front and rear bezel. Lost heat is conducted via a precision milled heat spreader to these heat sinks. As no ventilation holes are required for cooling, the D1NU is suitable for all applications in which noiseless operation, dust protection and low power consumption is required on minimum space.
The heat spreader is precision milled from one solid piece of electrolytic copper (99.99% purity). Front bezel is milled from 4 mm aluminium, while the rear bezel is made of chromium steel. A special soft shield at the rear bezel minimizes electromagnetic interferences. The IP67 power switch has a blue ring LED.
25 mm distance between NUC mainboard and bottom of the case allows additional connectivity. Two additional serial ports (USB to serial converter required) and two WLAN antennas can be mounted via four breakout-type blankings in the rear bezel.
Technical data and dimensions:
- 25 Watt TDP @ <=30°C ambient temperature
- Dimensions without feet: approx. 170 (W) x 114 (D) x 67 (H) mm
- Net weight: approx 1.38 kg
- Material front bezel: AlMgSi1, 4 mm, 20 µm anodized
- Material rear bezel: WNr. 1.4016 / AISI 420 1 mm
- Material heat spreader: electrolytic copper (99.99% purity)
- Material chassis: AlMgSi0.5, 20 µm anodized
- Article number (with hexagon screws): ICD1NU1_B
- EAN (with hexagon screws):4260238270316
- MSRP: 99.00 €
- Gross weight: approx. 1.6 kg
- Gross dimensions: approx. 185 (W) x 255 (D) x 125 (H) mm
- Origin: Germany
- Scope of delivery: Case incl. heat spreader and mounting material.